Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Our Easter started out by going to church as a whole family. It is very rare for Steven to come and I really enjoy when he does. My church is rather large, so they have 3 different masses going on in three different locations. We choose the children's mass, like I did last year. Last year, we were in and done in 30 minutes. I have never been to an Easter mass that short before. This year, it lasted 45 minutes. Steven had to take Andrew out about halfway through, but Isaac did really well the whole time. On the way home we at lunch at Torchy's Tacos and then home for naps. Once they were up, they got their baskets and we had an egg hunt in the backyard. I made a nice dinner of ham and pineapple, with green bean casserole, and crescent rolls. It was a great day!


Isaac got a bubble bucket, sidewalk chalk, and a kite. Andrew got a kite and a plush house with animals that make sounds inside. There was no wind today, so we could take the kites.

Egg hunt in the backyard.

He found a way to make jelly beans messy. :)

My Boys!

Andrew's face here makes me laugh.

He loves his bubble bucket!

No comments:

Post a Comment