Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Cinnamon Incident II - Andrew Style

While making dinner I had to go to the bathroom pretty urgently and didn't think too much about what might have been left open.  While in there I smelled cinnamon.  I immediately panicked and finished my business.  I walk out into the dinning area to see a big pile of cinnamon on the floor and Andrew covered in it.  I couldn't believe it.  Isaac had done this same thing at almost the same age.  I am at least thankful that Andrew took it out of the pantry before spreading it everywhere.  When Isaac did it he did it in the pantry and I had to take stuff off the shelves in order to clean it all up.  Isaac is also the reason we have a child safety lock on the pantry door.  So, the lesson learned is always make sure the pantry door is closed no matter how urgent the bathroom is calling. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment