Thursday, June 24, 2010

Steven is the Best!!!

While Isaac and I were in Indiana, Steven painted the big boy room! After, we got home Steven kept saying that we need to move Isaac in there and I just kept saying not until we paint. Somehow yesterday he managed to finally get me in there. I was so surprised! Steven did an awesome job and I just love how the color looks. This is a huge relief to have this done. When Mom was coming to visit she was going to help me paint, get Isaac moved over, and get the nursery ready for Baby Boy. Since she couldn't come we would have to have done it all ourselves, and I just didn't see how we could get it all done. We plan on moving Isaac in this weekend, so I hope all goes well!

1 comment:

  1. I love the color. Way to go, Steven! I hope Isaac makes the transition smoothly.

    ReplyDelete